Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alicia's Birthday





We walked to restaurant called Cora's for brunch. Alicia loves this place and she loves brunch so it was a natural as a belated Birthday treat for her.

We went for quite the little walk.. to make up for all of the calories we planned on consuming.

We had a nice brunch and then we walked some more to pick up a few things at Safeway. By time we got to there I was reconsidering this little walk for brunch outing. I sat on my walker outside Safeway and felt pretty sorry
for myself before we even began to head home.

We were on our own block when I decided I absolutely could not keep going without sitting for a few minutes. Bob got behind me and suddenly went.. PUSH down the sidewalk!

Alicia had the camera and managed to catch my shocked expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment